The Bull Mansion offers a variety of event spaces for you to host your event. Weddings, cocktails, holiday parties, fundraisers, corporate or nonprofit meetings, baby/bridal showers all become one-of-a-kind here. It’s a setting like no other in Central Massachusetts.
Weddings are a special time in your life to share with family and friends as you celebrate your love and life together. The Bull Mansion creates a memorable, elegant and romantic setting for your wedding day. The atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy is perfect for intimate gatherings as well as for larger receptions. Wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties all fit well.
For corporate and non-profit meetings and events, the Bull Mansion is a special change of pace and space to connect with your colleagues. We have a range of room sizes that accommodate from 12 up to 200+ attendees.
To celebrate an important person, event, or holiday, we at the Bull Mansion would be honored to provide the perfect backdrop to celebrate that special someone and occasion. Whether it’s a baby or bridal shower, birthday, retirement, or you dream up the occasion! We would love to host you at the Bull Mansion. You and your guests will have a special memory for a lifetime.
- Maximum capacity for the entire second floor for Seated dinner: 195 guests / Reception: 270 guests
- Four rooms are the Lincoln Ballroom, Wesson Dining Room, Violet Room and Pearl Tea Room. Guests are welcomed through the foyer with magnificent staircase.
- Accessible space. Elevator through all four floors.
- AV capabilities include Bose sound system, easy plug-in for sound, white wall to use projector in the ballroom, and top quality lighting system.
- Parking: 60 space parking lot adjacent to the mansion. If full, there is a garage directly across the street with 800 parking spaces and approximately 15 street parking spaces.
- The mansion is located only a few minutes from I-290 in a central Worcester.
- It amazes and delights with its architectural charm. Built in 1876, it was designed by New York City’s own Calvert Vaux who was contracted by Daniel Wesson (of Smith and Wesson) for his daughter Sarah’s wedding present.
Max Dinner: 110 guests ||| Max Reception 200 guests
Versatile space ideal for weddings, corporate events, fundraisers and special occasions. The option of the adjoining ante-room may serve as a cocktail area. Incredible chandeliers and a balcony make this one-of-a-kind. AV capabilities include projector, Bose sound system, easy plug-in for sound, and a top quality lighting system.
Max Dinner: 33 guests ||| Max Reception: 70 guests
The largest of the three dining rooms with a majestic chandelier and fireplace. This room offers the option of opening to adjoining ballroom and rooms.
Max Dinner: 24 guests ||| Max Reception: 50 guests
Intimate space beautiful on its own with fireplace and golden chandelier with option to open to two adjoining dining rooms and foyer.
Max Dinner: 26 guests ||| Max Reception: 57 guests
Bay window with European balcony, fireplace, chandelier, and the floor to ceiling mirror make this like no other space to host your event. The room offers the option to open to an adjoining dining room through the magnificent pocket doors.